Caroline Jaine is a Visiting Fellow in International Relations at Anglia Ruskin University and a Research Associate at the Centre for the Study of Religion, Conflict & Cooperation at London Metropolitan University. She teaches undergraduates and post-graduates at both, as well as a visiting lectureship at SOAS.
Caroline is a qualified PTTLS teacher and also undertakes professional training and mentoring including strategic communications training through The CAST Institute. She has trained a wide range of people including:
- Ambassadors and senior diplomats
- UN officials
- Iraqi government officials
- British Council staff
- Charities and NGOs
- Local and central UK government staff
- Summer School students in Oxford, London and Cambridge
- Primary & Secondary School Children
Caroline is about to start a PhD in Diaspora Diplomacy at London Metropolitan University.